Bloomin Marvellous

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Dear Olive,


Bloomers are flying off the sewing machine here this week. Because a girl can never have too many pairs of bloomers, right? Although they're not all for you. I've given one pair to a friends new baby and I've just finished the sweet little pair in the middle for a friends son. (See photos of him here and read all about his clever Mum here.)




PS I am in no way responsible for the amazing sewing on most of your bloomer collection. In fact, the green batik are the only ones borne of my hands. My lovely friend Tonia made the pink check and the greeny hilly cloud ones (amazing Liberty fabrics) and the rest have been store bought.

4 comments:

Nell said...

Those are so cool. Too cool. And no, you can never have too many bloomers! x

Anonymous said...

I do love bloomers. Is it ageist of me to say that I do not love adult bloomers? (you know what I mean - the trend to short shorts glimpsed ever more frequently. The too tighty ones are often accompanied by camel toe of epic proportions and the floaty ones just look well... floaty). Ick!

Notes from Holly St. said...

These are so cute...I especially love the denim ones with the ruffles!

amanda evans said...

make more kels and i will buy!!! love love love

xxx

 

dear olive © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger