More Easter Buns

Friday, April 8, 2011

Dear Olive,
We're tired. Really, really, really tired. Me working is hard on all of us and it was an exceptionally big couple of weeks. But we survived, and I must admit it was comforting to return to the familiar normality of countless loads of laundry in between reading you a monotonous number of books yesterday. I'm astounded at how you unfazed you were with me not being around. In fact, I think I missed you more than you missed me.
Afternoon tea with some dear friends brightened up our tired day.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done you for getting through! I truly think the missing balance heads in the kids direction as they age. One minute they're cool with you going and the next; they are so so not.

Tat said...

We love easter buns too. My son calls them 'sultana sandwiches'.

The Franglaise said...

It is so hard to find the right balance btw work/life/baby. But I am sure you are doing a great job. The easter scones look yummy, but I love your plates most of all! :)

 

dear olive © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger