=====

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dear Olive,
I'm tired. T.I.R.E.D. More than that, though, I'm pissed off. P.I.S.S.... well, you get the idea. I'm angry and resentful and annoyed that I'm tired all the time. Mostly, I'm just really, really, REALLY sick of getting up during the night. Last night I yelled at Shane for snoring so he slept on the lounge. (Sorry Shane.) I'm sure he's sick of me being so tired too. I'm starting to feel like I'm only living life at half capacity. I'm taking on a seven week full-time work stint in a couple of weeks and as it draws closer I'm feeling more and more anxious about how I'm going to cope. 
On a lighter note, finding evidence of your handiwork around the house is pretty cute. Love this attempt at the fire truck puzzle.



6 comments:

one claire day said...

Oh God I know how you feel! My eyes are hanging out of their sockets and Paddy snores like a wild boar...but at least I've only had broken sleep for 4 months... and I'm not having to contemplate work. So I guess maybe I don't know how you feel (yet).

Nice to see Olive's reminding you that it's all worth it!

...she's too cute.

x claire

::The Beetle Shack:: said...

mmm i feel it too. Dave and I had a late night 'word or two' last night also. Maybe paid work will be a rest? I always found it was. Either way, I wish you a full nights sleep tonight.

xo em

Lizeylou said...

I hear ya sister ... I cant even remember the last time I had a full nights sleep. I love my kids but boy are they shitty sleepers!! I am currently trying rescue remedy sleep .... a few drops is all you need - fingers crossed!!

zigsma said...

I hear you. I've become quite clumsy due to broken sleep - I have fallen over twice in the last week and hurt myself. At least when you go to work you'll be able to go to the loo in peace?

Rin said...

aw man. that's hard.

if these kiddos weren't so cute w would have done away with them so quickly.
;)

tea with lucy said...

yep. i wear this heavy shroud too. sleep deprivation. blurgh.

{rescue remedy? hadn't thought of that. willing to give i a go. }

 

dear olive © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger