P.S.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dear Olive,
I can't believe I forgot to include these two things in my what you're up to round up .... firstly, you're really into making up songs - about anything. Yesterday you were rocking sideways on a chair and you said I know a song about sideways and it goes like this ... sideways, sideways, sideways. The day before that we saw a friend and her daughter, Ada, and you said. I know a song about Ada and it goes like this ... Ada, Ada, Ada. Sometimes I suggest some, um, more, lyrics, which you always poo poo. Although you did recently have a break through song about Daddy which went Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, I love you. It's a hit for sure. The second thing I wanted to include is that you are always asking questions. And when I say you're always asking questions I mean What's that noise Daddy's making? What that lady say? What you doing Mummy? What are you eating? What's this singer called? What's this song called? What they singing about? What are you getting ready for, Mummy? What you say on the phone, Mummy? Who's that talking to you? Always. Asking. Questions.
It's a cabin feverish, crafty, cubby building-ey kind of day here. You're keeping it interesting with some crazy accessorising.



7 comments:

Mia said...

I love the cubby photo! We had that kind of day here, though don't think we coped so well with ours - am soooo ready for school holiday to end. trust me, the questions will keep coming for many many more years.......
X.

::The Beetle Shack:: said...

oh man, This is Zeph to a T. it goes whatchoo doin' mummy. Whatchoo talkin' about mummy. Whatchoo sayin' mummy? and what happens next mummy? and then what? and why dat happen mummy.

I love it, but i love SILENCCEEEEEEEEE too.

xxx

fast times in münchen. said...

She is just the brightest of buttons Kel. I can't believe you get such specific questions. All I get is 'what's that?' playing on repeat. And it can refer to person or thing.

Olive the songwriting, crafting stylist. With genes like hers, why am I not surprised?! xx

Lizeylou said...

Oh how I love your gorgeous girl - she is super cute, you know that right?!

Anonymous said...

Too, too cute!

Nell said...

Love that second picture. The kid has the cutest face around. xx

jody said...

The National have a song called Ada!! x

 

dear olive © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger