just because

Monday, April 13, 2015

Dear Olive,
Just because I want to put these somewhere, so I may as well put them here: a collection of random images from the last month or two.
The seasons have shifted, as they do. The kids are growing, as they do. Shane and I are keeping on, as we do. Sometimes I wonder why I'm hanging onto this space, where there's so many other things that need to do done. (One of them being the study I've started, I'll save that story for another post.) But somehow I keep coming back.
Next weekend we'll be celebrating one full trip around the sun of our little man. Can you believe it?












4 comments:

Katrina@capturingmoments said...

You keep this space going because it's precious... I'm grateful that you do cause I love visiting here :) beautiful, happy photos x

Nell said...

Such a beautiful collection of photographs. I'm glad you keep coming back too xx

Myblythespirit said...

Please keep coming back! You're blog is my favourite!

Elisa {With Grace and Eve} said...

Beautiful photos - so much joy. Love your space x

 

dear olive © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger