thank you

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Dear Olive,


Dankedunke. Arigato. Gracias. Merci. Whichever language I say it in, thank you thank you thank you thank you. Last night you gave us six hours of undisturbed sleeping in a row. There have been times on this journey with you that I've felt so tired I can't see anything beyond it (and there have been times too, when I've wondered if I had a bit of post natal depression, which is probably linked to the sleeping thing, for me at least. But let's save that for another letter.) Today? Today I feel bright, happy refreshed. Tomorrow? Well, tomorrow never knows. But with my little sleep win tucked up one sleeve, and my Buddhist principles of living in the moment up my other sleeve, this moment is feeling pretty dandy. Dadda felt so great that he was unable to get back to sleep (not me - I kept on going, greedy for more!). Look at what he found down at the beach this morning.







0 comments:

 

dear olive © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger