Life and Love and Baby Animals

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dear Olive,
Work has gone crazy. Three days turned into four, then five, then seven. What was I saying in a letter last week, that it was all too hard and I was going to give it away? Well it seems to be working itself out just fine. You're being amazing with the shuffling around to different people and I'm loving the work. So, everyone's happy. Happy, but knackered. Happily knackered? We dragged our happily knackered selves over to the baby petting zoo this morning. You loved it.
But mostly, I'm consumed with thoughts of my lovely friend who lost her husband yesterday. I can only imagine how deep the devastation of his loss is for their beautiful family. I'm sending over all of my love. It's frightening to fully realise the fragility of life. It's so precious. We need to live every moment because we never know when it's going to end.




4 comments:

Mia said...

Cute photos!!!!

Mia said...

Oh, just read the post too - so sorry for your friend. How awful - can't even imagine it. I'll be thinking of her - passing on deepest sympathy, xxx.

Lizeylou said...

How devasting for your friend and all of their family ... such sad news.

Tash said...

What a beautiful post and so incredibly true, I always remind myself not to take anything for granted. You have such a lovely blog!

 

dear olive © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger