Oh Dear

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dear Olive,
My old arch enemy The Tireds is back around these parts. I don't know what's going on with you but it's been a week of hourly wakings and it's taken a big toll on me. I won't bore you with all the ways this is hell but suffice to say I'm feeling pretty crap and it's affecting everything. It's amazing how different life can look from a tired perspective.
Your super cute new sandals from Amanda in Melbourne. Of course, they didn't stay on long at the beach. Thanks Amanda!





3 comments:

zigsma said...

We're on two-hourly wakings at the moment. It's amazing how we continue to stand up. The sky looks beautiful in these shots.

Nicola said...

she looks like a giant in the last photo!

Anonymous said...

Wishes of big sleeps for you xx

 

dear olive © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger